- Reach a larger, more complete target group
- Less unnecessary printing and shipping costs
- Reduce return mail and processing costs
Guarantee the quality of your addresses
Every year, an average of about 3% of all mail is returned to the sender. On top of reasons such as declined mail items or full letterboxes, this is often due to poor data quality.
Maintaining the quality of your address file is important because:
- Every year, around 7% of all people in the Netherlands and around 3% of all companies move to different addresses
- On average, 35% of all contact information contains one or more errors
- Many companies have to deal with inconsistent, double and missing client information
What can we do for you?
Cendris offers various solutions for improving the quality of your address file. In doing so, we look at the accuracy of an address and can also look at the combination of a person or company’s name with the address.
- We improve your client file with correct addresses, newly changed addresses and up-to-date personal and company information
- Corrections are supplied based on PostNL source information
- If desired, we can add extra information to your address file such as telephone numbers, gender and industry information