The benefits of Letterbox-sized Packet
- Fixed low rate of € 3.25 per packet (min. 1,000 items per year)
- Trackable service
- Letterbox size means items can always be delivered
- Protective packaging, perfect for sending items such as books, DVD’s, clothing, or small gifts
How does it work?
Follow these steps to send your packets.
- Make sure your packets meet the size and weight conditions
Max. size: 38 x 26.5 x 3.2 cm (length x width x height)
Min. size: 14 x 9 cm
Max. weight: 2 kg
- Make sure that your packets are prepared and addressed correctly
To ensure timely delivery, packets should be prepared according to predetermined specifications. Please refer to the design specifications.
- Log on to MyPost to send your packets
- Track your packets online via postnl.com
If delivery cannot be completed (for instance because the letterbox is too small), we will attempt to hand over the packet directly. If the addressee is not at home, we will leave a notice informing them of the unsuccessful delivery attempt. A second delivery attempt will be made within three days (at no additional charge).
What does it cost?
The delivery rate for a single Letterbox-sized Packet to the Netherlands is € 3.95. If you send at least 1,000 packets per year, we will charge just € 3.25 per packet.