Choose your preferred delivery option
Packet Basic Cost-effective solution
Our most affordable worldwide delivery solution, perfect for low-value items.
- Most cost-effective solution
- Ideal for low-value items
- Priority service
Packet Tracked Fast and reliable
A fully trackable service for added peace of mind
- Fully trackable with up to ten status updates
- Efficient delivery through Postal Exprès service
Major destinations worldwide.
Packet Extra Premium service
A service designed for highly valuable shipments, which offers the security of a signature for delivery.
- Recipient is required to sign for delivery
- Compensation in the event of loss or damage
- Track your packets online from dispatch to delivery
- High-quality worldwide distribution network
Online tracking available for more than 40 countries.
How does it work?
Follow these steps to send your International Packets.
1. Make sure your packets meet the size and weight requirements
Max. length: 60 cm
Max. weight: 2 kg
2. Make sure that your packets are prepared and addressed correctly
To ensure timely delivery, packets should be prepared according to predetermined specifications. Please refer to the design specifications.
Also, depending on the chosen delivery method, a logo and / or PostNL barcode is required:
|Postal Exprès logo
3. Be sure to provide the required documentation
For international deliveries outside the EU, you are required to fill out a customs form. Use a CN 22 form if the total value of your shipment is less than 425 euros. Otherwise, a CN 23 form should be used.
4. Hand over your packets for delivery
How and where to hand over your packets depends on your location. Please contact us for more information.