The benefits of Parcels non-EU
- Fast and reliable
- Exceptional rates and easy-to-understand pricing structure
- One delivery partner for all your international deliveries
- Fully trackable service
How does it work?
Follow these steps to send your shipment
- Make sure your parcels meet the size and weight requirements
Max. size: 70 x 50 x 100 cm (length x width x height)
Max. weight: 20 kg
- Prepare your parcels for shipment
Pick, pack and label your parcels using our Parcelware dispatch software or your own integrated labelling software.
- Hand over your parcels for delivery
How and where to hand over your parcels depends on your location. Alternatively, we can also collect them if you prefer. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Follow your parcels using our online tracking service
Our tracking system shows you the latest information about the delivery status of your parcel(s). This way you will know exactly when delivery has been completed.
What does it cost?
Parcels non-EU rates are calculated based on item weight, number of items per shipment, and country of destination.
Please note that in many cases we are able to provide a tailored solution, which means you may qualify for a discount depending on your needs.