The benefits of Standard Delivery
- Two delivery attempts as standard
- Fully trackable service
- Next-door delivery if addressee is not at home
- Undeliverable parcels can be collected at a post office or Business Point for up to three weeks
How does it work?
Follow these steps to send your parcels.
- Make sure your parcels meet the size and weight requirements
Max. size: 300 cm (length + width + height)
Max. length: 175 cm
Max. weight: 31.5 kg
- Prepare your parcels for shipment
Pick, pack and label your parcels using our Parcelware dispatch software or your own integrated labelling software.
- Hand over your parcels for delivery
How and where to hand over your parcels depends on your location. Alternatively, we can also collect them if you prefer. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Follow your parcels using our online tracking service
Our tracking system shows you the latest information about the delivery status of your parcel(s). This way you will know exactly when delivery has been completed.
- For even more convenience, customers can choose to have their parcels delivered to one of over 2,600 retail locations. Alternatively, they can pick up their parcel 24/7 at one of the specially designed parcel lockers located at most major train stations in the Netherlands.
What does it cost?
Standard Delivery rates are calculated based on item weight, number of items per shipment, and country of destination.
Please note that in many cases we are able to provide a tailored solution, which means you may qualify for a discount depending on your needs.
Additional delivery options
Signature for Delivery
For added peace of mind, send your valuable or important items with our Signature for Delivery service. Addressee is required to sign for delivery. Up to € 500 compensation in the event of loss or damage.
Up to € 5,500 compensation in the event of loss or damage. Send your valuable items with complete peace of mind.
Cash On Delivery
With Cash On Delivery, the addressee pays (in cash) at the time of delivery. It is a simple yet effective way to guarantee payment.