The benefits of our Business Reply service
- Improved reponse rates for better direct mail results
- Return solution for business reply cards, envelopes and packets up to 2 kg
- Perfect after-sales solution enabling online retailers to offer free returns to their customers
What does it cost?
You will need a business reply number (€ 185 per year) to be able to use this service. We also charge a return fee per item, which is calculated based on item weight. For more information about rates and how to apply for a business reply number, please contact us.
How does it work?
Follow these steps to use our business reply service:
- Sign up for a business reply number
- Choose Light or Bulky, depending on the size and weight of your mail items
- max. weight per item: 500 gr.
- max. size: letterbox
- max. height: 2 cm
- min. weight per item: 500 gr
- max. weight per item: 2 kg
- max. size: 90 cm (length + width + height)
- max. length: 60 cm
- Be sure to use the correct address format on your return address labels
It is very important to use the correct address format for easy identification of your international business reply mail. Your customers can post their reply cards or return envelopes in regular postboxes. Parcels may be returned at a local post office.
Availability depends on weight per item:
Light (up to 50 gr): worldwide
Light (50 - 500 gr): 25 European countries
Bulky (500 gr - 2 kg: 25 European countries