The benefits of our Return service
- Customers can return items easily via their local post office
- Standardized return process for all your deliveries within the EU
- Enhanced reputation and credibility
What does it cost?
You will need a Dutch business reply number (DBRN) to be able to use this service. For more information about rates and how to apply for a business reply number, please contact us.
How does it work?
Follow these steps to use our Easy Returns Service:
- Sign up for a business reply number
A business reply number acts as a return address. In order for us to be able to return any items to you, a business reply number is required.
- Make sure that return items meet the size and weight requirements
Max. size: 58 x 78 x 175 cm (length x width x height)
Please note that items may be no bigger than 300 cm (length + width + height)
Max. weight: 31.5 kg
- Be sure to provide a return address to your customers
You may print return labels yourself or request them via our Easy Return Service portal. In the latter case, we will send you a return label via e-mail that you can forward to your international customers. Return labels are valid for up to 14 days, in accordance with EU guidelines.
- Track your return items using our online tracking service
Our tracking system shows you the latest information about the delivery status of your parcel(s). This way you will know exactly when you can expect to have the returned items back in stock.
- Please note that items are normally returned to you individually. However, if you wish we can also consolidate parcels and return them as a single shipment on the day and time of your preference.
Our Easy Returns Service is available for customers located in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, (Republic of) Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and the UK.