Unless explicitly stated otherwise, access to and use of the website(s) of PostNL N.V. (“PostNL”), its subsidiaries and its affiliates (“PostNL Site), as well as the Internet applications (“Applications”) made available through these websites, is provided subject to these conditions.
Use of the PostNL Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full by the user.
1. Information on this Internet site is provided as is. PostNL makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content on the PostNL Site. Neither PostNL nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates will be liable for any direct, incidental, indirect or consequential damage nor any claim for compensation arising out of access to or use of any content of the Site.
2. Neither PostNL nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, contract parties or employees will be liable for any damage of any kind, including but not confined to indirect damage, damage upheld by the courts, data loss or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with access to or use of the PostNL Site or use and dissemination of information present on the PostNL Site.
3. Use of links on the PostNL Site may let you leave the PostNL Site. Such sites linked to the PostNL Site are not under the control of PostNL and PostNL is not responsible for the content of any site linked in this way to the PostNL Site.
4. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to this PostNL Site, you agree that PostNL may use your communication as material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting and disclosure.
5. The trademarks, brand names, photos, logos and images as well as the design, text and graphic elements on the PostNL Site are intellectual property of PostNL and/or its subsidiaries and/or its suppliers. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, you may not construe anything contained in any of these devices as granting any licence or right under copyright law or any other intellectual property right held by PostNL, its subsidiaries or its suppliers.
6. You may use the PostNL site to search for information. This information is for personal use or use within your company or organisation only. You may not trade or reproduce the information or make it available to another party in any form whatsoever.
7. You may not make a direct link or gateway from another site, a search engine or any type of computer network whatsoever to the information on the PostNL site, with the exception of making a hyperlink, without the express written permission of PostNL and/or its subsidiaries.
8. In the case of infringement of these conditions, PostNL and its subsidiaries reserve the right to, with immediate effect, withdraw permission to use this information or to prohibit access to searching for information.
9. The sender of any communications to this Internet site or otherwise to the owners of the PostNL Site is responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.